Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Up & At 'Em

The new Podcast is up, So eavesdrop on a conversation between my brother and I, as we talk about what is sexy to us. I learn some words used by some heterosexual men, and try to impose some of my never-ending wisdom unto my brother about how clueless men are. Sorry Guys! Anyway it's a cool 'cast and next week I'll be feeding into the election coverage as only Spaz Can Do! So rock the vote! And I'll deliver the details!

I'm also contemplating starting up a new blog for fans of a certain something. And yes I'm being intentionally vague. Just look for it because once it's started I'll link it to this blog page. Thanks to the few who have participated in the blog at this point. And the poll is located here to the right side of the page.

Fundraiser details are in the works, just be informed that I'm going to put the names of the top donaters in a hat, and randomly pull three to than give away Silver, Gold and Platinum apprecitation gift bags. The gift bags will arrive just in time for Christmas. Also I'm working on some NEW original designs to be auctioned off on EBay (in fundraising efforts for the cast of course). I also wish to auction off some more items. And I'm working on changing the logo. . .When you drink your coffee from a mug you shouldn't have to look at my mug!

If you have any ideas for the new logo, or if you can draw, or design a new one contact me and compensation will be discussed! Well back to another week of hard work to keep this 'cast off the ground.

Peace & Love

-SPAZ!

No comments: