Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Is it me or is the gaydar going off like mad!

It's horrible when we let HollowWood and it's elite brainwash us with thier colorful charatcers. We see these actors in movies and believe that's who they really are. Johnny Depp isn't really a pirate, Rose Rollins doesnt really fight in the war, Kate Moenning isnt really a womanizing rogue (or is she?) And Hilary Swank isnt a butch lesbian?. . .



You take what you like from this video, my job is only to bring you the news! I mean closely watching this vid, she's just too good at being butch, playing butch and just plain ole coming off as butch! The femme roles dont work as well for her, but she's a killer butch! It's right before our eyes.

Now just because she's good at playing butch, because it's her job, does that make her a card-carrying dyke? No, but im starting to get suspicious! I mean Im good at my job but damn, when she's not in character she still seems to be well who seh plays.

Take a look at these odds and tell me what you think. . .

Lingering hand Touch She lingers a bit long on the hand touching with Ellen. Makes me wonder. This point goes to homo.

Her awesome entrance Now good character actors find there niche in emulating which ever person they are said to play. (Jamie Foxx/ Ray Charles, Jennifer Lopez/ Selena, Charlize Theron/ Aileen Wournos). This point goes to No Homo.

Her Haircut Swank rocks a butch pixie cut all too well. Come on if there were a such thing as classic lesbian hair this would so be it. I mean after she's done shooting, There's hair extensions right? This point goes to So Homo!

Love Scene Now she's a great actress, So her inability to deliver completely in a love scene with a man is highly questionable. Yet She is awesome with women. (Chole Sevigny "Boys Don't Cry) This point goes to Incredibly Homo!

So You see where im going with this. Leave me your feedback and add to the list.

Peace & Love

-Spaz!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I thought she just made a good impression of Ellen. Nothing about this woman sparks Lezzie. I think she is just gay for pay.

-Shomo

Unknown said...

hmm...this is an interesting idea, but i don't know...

Vicki Valentine said...

I would absolutely love to think she was though!