Monday, October 27, 2008

Sexy is. . .As Sexy Does.

The next podcast is slated to indulge in all things sexy (as defined by Spaz).
Do you like your woman in shoes, Feminine, Butch, gender variant, or in between? Is it personality or physical appearance? Love or Lust at first sight? Tall, short slim or with a little cushion for the pushing? Spill it! Tell me your secrets , oh yes Spaz wants to know! Personally i like myself a tall drink of water, in a killer pair of pumps.

Sexy shoes Pictures, Images and Photos

Is that all? Of course not! If you want to know more you're just going to have to listen to this week's podcast. . .But let's make a deal for those who can't wait. . . You tell me what fuels your fire and I'll tell you what keeps mine burning. And I'm sure some women are dying to know how to keep their partner hot for them as well as rope them in. So I'm hoping to have a Co-host to help both the hetero women and homo women find out the things their counterparts and significant other's go for.

Be sure to leave you're comments here or on the myspace blog @ www.myspace.com/spaztalkradio Keep this thought on your mind until Tuesday night my loves.

'Til than i bid you Good Night!

Peace & Love

-Spaz!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohsnapkid. I'm excited, =D.

Unknown said...

personally, I'm into femmes, but with a little air of masculinity to them, though I have been known to go for complete and total butches. I'm a personality kind of girl. =D

SPAZ TALK RADIO said...

i like a femme too, but strong and even a little defiant which some often confuse as being "butch" qualities