Sunday, October 26, 2008

Push it Real Good!

I Love Rose Rollins!

I Love Leisha Hailey!

I Love How Rose & Liesha play character's that love each other!

Now here's something for you to love::

Talice "pushes it"
Look at this two put the flavor in salt & pepa. Love this pic sooo much! And of course Rose does it to me all the time. She'll be at Women's Event 11 this Saturday November 1st. Here in my city! Geez! Ticket prices are steep though! But i mean i night of drinking and dining in the same room as Rose must be priceless right? Im super excited but still not sure if im goin to make it. For all who are going to be in her prescence tell me how it is! Jennifer Beals and Pam Grier are also scheduled to be at said event so thats going to be a lot of black star power in the room! Foxy Brown, Flash Dancer, and very sexy new comer Rose. . .It's October but their sure to give you a reason to sweat!
For all of you who love Rose as much as i do definetly check out the super fn blog at http://www.roserollingsfanblog.blogspot.com/. The site is awesome and even keeps you updated with other L Word happenings! So definetely check it out. I'll be sure to link it on my blog soon enough! Check out the podcast this week as well, i'll be posting it on wedensday morning as usual!
Peace & Love
-Spaz!

No comments: