Saturday, October 11, 2008

So it was written. . . (my response to an OURCHART blog)

i love this sexual re-awakening that blogging can be responsible for. I've been trying to raise awareness on my podcast, and i want to dive deeper (excuse the pun ;)) in the land of sexual exploration. What some deem as extreme sex acts,other deem to be well just fucking. But how does one make their partner comfortable enough to explore the land last travelled? It's good to know that San Fransisco is a melting pot of sexual practices. Here in New York it seems the working woman gets her rock off by making it to her meetings and emailing her co-Hort's via blackberry message. Wanna trade places?

I just have this issue with some women being afraid to open up sexually, for fear of coming off as submissive, or "less-lesbian". I mean if you were any more lesbian you'd be writing this blog instead of reading it. I think ill take the next couple of weeks to completely engage in all kinds of demeaning, objectifying sex talk, ;cuz let's face it there's a lot of folks who wonder about our sex and frankly I'm only concerned with the ones, who will eventually participate in the lesbian sex. So here's to hoping for a season of bedding bi-curious chicks, and lesbian thrill seekers. Come at your own risk!

No comments: