Friday, October 17, 2008

PuSSY LiQUOR

Now before i go into this post, let me start by saying "PUSSY LIQUOR" is originally a Rob Zombie song. Urban dictionary defines it as "the juices that excrete from the walls of a woman's vagina when excited" and also as "the act of placing a small bottle of liquor in a woman's vagina and drinking from it."
I'll clear the air by saying i just want to explore the topic of lesbians, sex and alcohol.

Now disclaimer aside, Ill shall begin.

Maybe it's my age, my area, or just my place in the lesbian subculture, But with extensive research (lies BTW) i find that lesbians like to get smashed. I mean Shit-faced, toilet-hugging, stranger-humping, pole-dancing, hang over having monsters. . .and than have sex of course. Am i over analyzing the co-relation? Or am i truly on to something. I find that the ladies seem a lot more entertaining pumped full of liquid courage. Oh and i too am guilty of drinking and acting a damn fool, so maybe i speak through my beer goggles. When i drink though it's not to build up the courage to talk to a beautiful young lady, i for one prefer to make a fool of my self sober, so as to kick myself in the ass later.

I was recently chatting with a listener and we spoke about how even some straight girls down a couple "tini's and began to make out with each other. These girls hold strongly to their heterosexuality the next morning, yet continue to engage in this behavior over and over again. Now with lesbians we do the same thing. But what's the deal with these women? Frisky after whiskey. . .should we consider these women to be homosexual? Bi-curious? What's the deal? They could totally be in denial or sincerely having a good time. It's difficult to decipher when after the deed is done the attitude towards it is so nonchalant. I don't know whether to be excited or disgusted at these women who cradle that gay area of sexuality. As you can tell i haven't fully organized y thoughts on this subject but i intend to do so. . .
Lesbians, Sex, Liquor. . . and Bi-curiousity?
Lend me your insight dear readers, and check the myspace blog as i may go into this topic there too. . .http://myspace.com/spaztalkradio . . .so leave me some advice, comments, stories, and insight. . .Want to keep it private email me or IM me. . .I'll be sure to respond to everyone!

No comments: