Monday, August 11, 2008

The Booty Call, Does it Live On?

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


Is there really some booty call ettiquette? Some unwritten laws in the act of meaningless casual sex? Are we still having meaningless casual sex? While browsing some myspace stuff I found this booty call agreemnent. I do think it's hilarious but I must say it makes being single look frightening. a Couple of years ago if you liked someone you at least pretending you had some kind of romantic future.


Now I feel like real life has turned into an episode of The L Word, with some crazying woman desperately in need of shane's affection. I wonder do we lesbians share the same rules about casual sex? Aren't our "Booty CAlls" even intimate? Or has love, and great sex dulled my ability to appreciate the importance of a midnight romp in the sack? Generally, I like to believe that lesbians are creatures of love and habit, find their counterpart and settling in together.


But than. . .Look at AlphaBette. She loves these commited relationships, but than her groins start to tingle and that lesbian libido starts malfunctioning and whaddayakno shes boinking the carpenter, banging the girl from the bar, and doing Tina in an elevator? Sigh. . . Maybe the infamous booty call isn't so bad. We've all had them, no? . . .Just keep it safe ladies, there's a lot of unwanted visitors who'd be glad to stick around if you dont protect yourselves!
Don't know how to protect yourself? or where to get protection from? Leave me an anonymous comment here and i'll respond to your questions!


Anyhoo. . .Check out the latest podcast, and tell me what you think! FREE ON ITUNES NOW!

No comments: