Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Le Femme Boutique




Sex and the City

Ugly Betty

Devil Wears Prada

The lady with the fiery hair. . .

Holy Sequins! Pat Field is Queer!

So, I got the inkling the blog about my favorite type of lesbian, the femme
and im doing an image search and BOOM there's a photo of stylist to the stars Patricia Field! Now im not the type who dwells on the sexuality of every out celebrity. I do have my favorite celesbians. Doesn't matter what Ms.Field likes in her bed, shes iconic regardless. My thing is lesbians are not widely associated with being fashionable. But,I do believe a certain red head has broken that mode!

Her boutique is of course super gay friendly! It's a drag queens paradise, a princesses refuge, and a fashion junkie's playhouse. You dont do fashion here in New York without doing Patricia Field's boutique! Myself, I keep it simple by browsing accesories, and perusing her vintage wares, but her gowns and garments are more than worth a peek!

Lets hear it for Pat! Out of the Closet and on to the Catwalks!

No comments: