Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Joker's Wild


OK, OK, so I'm no movie critic. Yadda Yadda Ya! i was a supporter of Heath Ledger. Now this is suppose to be a blog for lesbians by a lesbian. So ladies I'm sorry if this is no interest to you. Heath Ledger is gay friendly so we gain something!
Now The Dark Knight premiered Friday here in New York and frankly I thought it was worth the fuss. First issue: is Heath Ledger going to be able to pull off the maniacal Joker? Yes! In anticipation, we all checked the web and peeped the previews and I doubt that fans of both the actor and the Batman Comic & franchise were disappointed. We all ran to the theaters because we love batman, we love superheroes, we love Heath Ledger, we wanted to see if Ledger was better than Nicholson, or we wanted to see "the dead guys" last completed work.
The outcome: I'd say Ledger rocks my face off! I forgot who was behind the mask! Not to slight King Eerie himself, Jack Nicholson. To this day I can barely watch Nicholson in anything without getting the chills! The guys just spooky, No? I believe that ledger to very little from Nicholson's joker, and that he manifested a character of which no one believed capable. I mean this is the gay cowboy right? Listen, I knew when he played that damn cowboy that he was way bigger than his roles in such movies like Ten Things I Hate About You. Any way he's an actor who did his job well!
In other news, I found a new correspondent for SPAZ TALK RADIO!
Check It Out! Love You All! Peace!

No comments: