Thursday, March 12, 2009

Guess Whose Back?

It's official, not yet by way of podcast but by the time you read this my online prescence should definitely be felt. I've actually already recorded a podcast just not extremely sure about using it as the welcome back episode. At least i can always go back to the Spaz Vault if i decide not to use yet. So many things to talk about and my lil' fingers tip tap away at the keyboard trying to get everything out, but i think its better left to the podcast where i can sort my thoughts out vocally and maybe even be followed a little better. I'm going to update the L word blog as well im just really not looking forward to it, because frankly the show is a piece of crap -- WAS a piece of crap ((tear)). Add me on myspace, follow me on twitter, watch me on youtube, support me a cafepress, and listen to me on itunes. Thanks for sticking around as long as you have. I'm going to try to make it worth your while :)
Peace & Love
-Spaz

No comments: