Monday, August 18, 2008

Tropic Thunder. . .& the plight of a good actor



Just got in from seeing Tropic Thunder and Guess What? It was freaking Awesomeeeee! Damn better than the mucho ad-libbed Step Brothers. It was funny from start to finish! And it made the impossible move of beating out the Dark Knight. My favorite players? Robert Downey Jr., and two of America's favorite. . .well-weirdos! Look out for one funny assed Cameo, and one minor funny cameo. Hee-Larry-us!!!

Before, I get the hate mail I feel that everyone should know I'm a Black African-American (as Cartman would say). With that comes the fact that im racially conscious and pretty damn pro-black! And through all this I'm nowhere near as offended as all these somewhat ignorant racist others.I don't feel Downey was in "black face". Now Ted Danson at Whoopi's Roast some years back was definitely in black face. Robert Downey Jr. acted his ass off! No harm, No foul. It really upsets me that people have nothing better to do than pick apart a damn spoof comedy. And than the issue with the "retards". Give me a break!!! This word was used at least once in all the movies they bring up, so whats the big deal?

The movie is hilarious, especially as far as Ben Stiller goes. I usually go for him when he's partnered up with other comedic asses. But I'm glad I gave a chance this time. Well it's late and I'm off to count sheep. Remember I'm not a movie critic! I just have an opinion and a keyboard. Don't like it. . .Well comment and tell me why, Butt Face!

No comments: