Friday, August 29, 2008

SEX. . .a Dish Best Served SMART!!!

Hello Lovers its been a few days since I've updated you all on the happenings and going-on's of Spaz Talk Radio. This week's podcast is all about lesbian sex and some questions that we sometimes have. Now there was noway i could cram everything into a 45 minute cast. So what i am asking is for my listeners to send some feedback and questions that they may have. You can contact me here on myspace or right here on my blog. If you respond on the blog you have the option of responding anonymously.

So check out the latest cast, and tell me how you feel. In recent news I've composed my Best Lesbian Summer list an i shall be posting it soon. I was going to contact everyone on the list but ill do it after its published and in the event of misrepresentation I'll remove anyone who doesn't want to be honored. At this point I can't understand why some one wouldn't want to be honored in any kind of best of list, even if it is for my little blog We all start somewhere eh? So hopefully that list will be available to you as well as the Lesbian Fall Fashion list.

So once again, check out this weeks latest cast, and leave me some feedback! It doesn't hurt to give this Brooklyn girl a try! Got it? Good now go get it!

Thanks for the support!

No comments: