Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"IM COMING OUT"

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!

First and foremost I just want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to even view this post. It's been an awesome honor to even have people listen to me let alone want to read what I say. and I will admit I'm being awfully humble which is not my style in the least bit, but I am grateful for every ounce of support I've received thus far.

Well now that that's out of the way, I can give you folks a little bio on this creative spirit from Brooklyn. I am a creative artists of all sorts. This translates into "starving artist" who hasn't succeeded at her art in the traditional sense, which is fine by me. I do aspire to be a writer/poet, designer/stylist, filmmaker/screenwriter, photographer/model. Do I pursue these things? Nope! have I done them all? Yes, At some point with the exception of screenwriting. The point of me mentioning this is so everyone can know what I'm about. I don't want to be famous or recognized or blah. I just want to have a voice, if only small. Please note that I purposely left out rich. I don't detest money . I just refuse to sell myself short because of it.

The most important thing is that I'm here and I intend to stay. I truly hope not to be the only one we need a united voice. I do represent young urban lesbians. I wish didn't have to put a label on it because I truly wont to reach everyone. but there's always that face in the crowd that needs to put us all in a box in order to identify. When whether we've noticed it or not we all must stick together!

I heard some startling news today. Senator McCain opposes gay adoption! HMMph! I suppose since we are animals, beasts, and completely unfit to raise children that we deserve this injustice. it's quite unfortunate for those of us who ache for children. I'll continue to gather the info on his position but for now i'll leave it be.

I want feedback from everyone whose heard the podcast, doesn't matter if its good or bad . . . I do prefer to hear from those who hate it in an effort to clean it up. But take it for what it is until it becomes better. also take advantage of the fact that we have this freedom of speech and total control for these podcasts. Soon the FCC. . . Well you know the rest!

until next time. . .REMEMBER "THINK ITS NOT ILLEGAL YET!"

No comments: